Memory Attic shoppers are obsessed with Vampire Diaries, one of the most watched series on the CW network. At the moment, we are running a huge sale on a signed Vampire Diaries print.
Vampire Diaries was a supernatural teen drama that aired on The CW from 2009 to 2017. For a time, it was the most-watched series on the network. Vampire Diaries launched an entire series of spinoffs, including comics and other franchises.
Here are some of fans’ favorite episodes of Vampire Diaries—you can watch them all on Netflix! Whether you’re new to the show or feel like re-watching some old favorites, here’s where you should start.
- Season 3, Episode 5, “The Reckoning” – In this episode, we see the first real signs of danger when Klaus shows up to Mystic Falls. It also introduced one of the most well-known lines from the entire show, spoken by the character Klaus: “TURN IT OFF.”
- Season 3, Episode 22, “The Departed” – This was a crucial plot twist and heartbreaker for fans. Stefan could only save one person, and so he had to leave Elena to die. But what fans didn’t know is that Elena had vampire blood and would come back to life as a vampire in Season 4.
- Season 4, Episode 15, “Stand By Me” – This is a painful episode to watch, but it’s a crucial moment in Elena’s journey. It’s also a testament to the amazing skills of actress Nina Dobrev, who channeled so much grief and anger into this episode that it made a huge impact on fans everywhere.
- Season 3, Episode 19, “Heart of Darkness” – Time for some relationship drama! Damon and Elena finally give into their feelings and treat fans to a super-sexy makeout scene at the motel.
- Season 6, Episode 1, “I’ll Remember” – A classic plot device in sci-fi is for a character to simply disappear without a trace. But in this episode, fans get to see what happened to Damon and Bonnie after waiting many episodes to get answers.
Season 6, Episode 22, “I’m Thinking of You All the While” – This episode brings mixed emotions. On the one hand, it’s a fitting finale for one of the most beloved characters on the show, Elena. Fans said farewell to Nina Dobrev so that the character of Bonnie could continue on.